- Vice President, Investments
- Joined Pardee Resources Company in 2015. Currently manages the alternative energy division as well as agricultural investments.
- Prior to joining Pardee, served as a manager of fund operations for Franklin Square Capital Partners (now FS Investments), Philadelphia, PA. Prior to that, was working in Corporate Finance for Citigroup, New Castle, DE.
- BBA in Finance from St. Joseph’s University,
Summa Cum Laude
- MBA Villanova School of Business at Villanova University
- Studied International Marketing at Seton Hall University
- Studied Sales and Distribution Management at Belarusian State Economic University
- Speaks Russian (native), Belarusian (native) and German (elementary proficiency)
- Affiliate Member, CFA Institute
- Member of CFA Society San Diego
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma
- Member of Alpha Zeta Chapter
- Married, lives in Escondido, CA
- Interests include yoga, running, travelling, tennis