- Senior Vice President, Alternative Energy
- Joined the Company in 2009
- Responsible for sourcing and managing Company investments in solar energy and evaluating alternative energy projects.
- Prior experience includes Solar Division Manager at Easco Corporation; Executive Recruiter at Ajilon and at Kforce; Mid-Atlantic Sales Manager for Squirrel Hospitality Technology
- BA, University of Pennsylvania; a Benjamin Franklin Scholar
- Board of Directors, New Jersey Solar Energy Coalition
- Member, American Council on Renewable Energy
- Former Vice President of national Solar Energy Industries Association
- Speaker/panelist at industry conferences
- Profiled as one of the “20 Most Influential People in the Solar Industry” by Solar Age Magazine in 1985.
- Resides in Princeton NJ
- Interests include singer in a rock and roll band, basketball and tennis
- Published author of short stories