- Vice President, Data Solutions
- Joined the Company in 1984 as Receptionist
- 1985 began working with the Accounting Department, given responsibility to learn Database software for use in financial reporting
- 1989 promoted to Director of Information Services responsible for creating , training, managing various computer programs including the Shareholder Information System, Revenue Reporting/Budgeting/Analysis, Reserves & Depletion systems
- 2000 charged with overseeing and implementing our current O&G Accounting and Reporting software, and adapting it to all aspects of our business
- 2016 promoted to VP of Data Solutions
- Married, three daughters, living in Center City Philadelphia.
- Interests include tennis, hiking, and volunteering with the Red Cross and Manna.