- Vice President, Engineering Services
- Joined the Company in 1997
- Over 25 years of experience in engineering, mapping, surveying and courthouse research
- Responsible for GIS, CADD analysis, reserve calculations and mapping related information systems for the Company’s existing properties and prospective acquisitions.
- Prior experience includes roles with Morgan Mining, Weir International Mining Consultants and Gaddy Engineering Company.
- BS, Interactive Media and Design, Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- Associates of Science Equivalent– Drafting and Design, emphasis in mechanical design using AutoCAD, Northern Wayne County Technical School
- Registered Landman
- Member, American Association of Professional Landmen
- Member, West Virginia Association of Geospatial Professionals
- AutoCAD Certified Associate
- Married, two children, two grandchildren, resides in Huntington, WV
- Member of the First Baptist Church of Kenova
- Interests include being in the outdoors, fine arts, biblical studies and working on community GIS projects